BEFORE YOU BOOK: NEED-TO-KNOWS ABOUT ONLINE RESERVATIONS WITH US
- Our reservation system will assign a site based on availability and your RV size. You'll receive a confirmation email with a site number, which is subject to change.
- You may book a stay online of 1 to 6 nights; please call the office for longer stays.
- Not all availability is online. Holiday 3 night minimums may be waived within the week leading up to the holiday start if there's availability.
- We do not allow RV shares.
- Max 6 people (adults & children) may be registered to a site; additional fees apply. This includes any guests you invite after registration.
- Max 2 dogs of no more than 25 lbs each may be registered online per RV site. Vaccinations required. Check with your homeowners to be sure your dog is covered prior to visiting. Read out pet policy
- No pets? Please enter no, n/a or none
- Check-in is 3pm - 7pm. Fees apply after 7pm. No gate entry after 9pm - RVs may park before the gate in front of the pavilion and drive in at 8am the next morning.
_ Discounts are listed as promo codes, and apply to non-holiday nightly camping stays of less than one week. Proof of promo codes must be presented on check-in.
Promo codes (discounts) must be entered exactly as written (case sensitive):
Good Sam's enter: Goodsams
AAA enter: AAAdisc
- Travel Directions You'll receive a confirmation email on completion of booking, and again the day before check-in. Pay attention to important travel directions inside.
- Subject to Change All reservations made online are subject to review, change and cancellation if they conflict with our policies, terms and conditions, which are conveniently located in the menu section of the online booking portal.
Policies, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. System assigns a $3 fee for online booking.
- Agreement By clicking on the Book Now button and making a reservation, you are agreeing to the policies, terms and conditions as set forth here and in the online booking portal.